Who we are
Our website address is: https://jobshop247.com. JobShop247 (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the JOBSHOP247.COM website (the “Service”).
How We Work
Information We Collect
How We Use Your Information
• If you are an Employer – When you post a job on our website a link to your Company Profile is also added with your job to provide a brief introduction about your company to the Jobseekers. This link only contains your company profile and none of your personal is made public.
• If you are a Jobseeker – When you post your resume on our website, it becomes available to different Employers registered on our website and may appear in search results when an Employer search our resumes database. Similarly, when you apply for a job your resume is immediately send to that Employer either online or via email depending on the preferences of Employer. If you do not want your resume to appear under search results when an employer search our online resumes database, go to Account Settings section, select Resume Privacy link and then select “Make my resume available to an employer only if I apply for its job” as Privacy Level. Furthermore, we also send job alerts to registered jobseekers on daily basis, at any time if you wish to stop receiving job email from JOBSHOP247.COM you can click unsubscribe link shown on top of every email message. You may also receive different Email alerts regarding our services.
• We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Improve, personalize, and expand our website
• Understand and analyze how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Children under Age 13
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register at JOBSHOP247.COM. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on JOBSHOP247.COM. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use JOBSHOP247.COM services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users’ personal information.
You may review, correct, update or change your account details by visiting Edit Profile link shown under Account Settings section of your account. You can also contact us using the following information to update your account (please note that you may be asked for certain information to protect unauthorized changes to your account):
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: Shop #, 29-K, Main Commercial Market, Khawaja Banglows, Abbasia Town, Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded Content from Other Websites